Before you leave home
- Make sure your uniform is free from stains, hair, wrinkles, etc.
- Keep up with personal hygiene before coming to work
- Make sure you're alert and focused
Arriving to round the clock
- Make sure you arrive on time
- Treat everyone the way you want to be treated
- Details are important and show our customers that we care. Make sure they're just right!
- Your mission is to satisfy every guest
The server's primary focus
- Take note of the daily soups, specials, and veggies
- Know the menu.
NOTE: Add pictures of manicured uniform here with caption